Meet the Lighthouse post docs at KTH Marine Technology Days
Traditionally, KTH arrange the students’ conference and expo during the Marine Technology Days which this year will take place the 7-8 June. During the days, Lighthouse postdocs will present their research.
Lighthouse postdoctoral program (UPDATE LINK) was launched last year, and this winter's recruitment process has led to the employment of five post doctors divided into four different universities.
The post doctors and their research areas are:
- Ruihu Lu - Wind assisted propulsion of merchant vessels (Chalmers)
- Miachel Tanko - Waterborne Urban Mobility (KTH)
- Carl Sandberg - Maritime science with emphasis on leadership and sustainable working life in shipping (Linnaeus University)
- Anastasia Christodoulou - Business administration / logistics with a focus on the demand aspects of RoRo shipping (Gothenburg University, School of Business, Economics and Law)
- Marta Gonzalez-Aregall - Environmental control charges and incentive structures for ports (Gothenburg University, School of Business, Economics and Law)
During the year, the post doctors will be introduced more thoroughly at the Lighthouse website, but the first chance to meet them will be in Stockholm.
The preliminary program for KTH Marine Technology Days
09.15 High speed craft
11.00 Lightweight structures
15.30 Future research by Lighthouse postdocs
17.30 Maritime Expo
09.15 The new and the novel
11.00 Applied aero & hydromechanics
13.30 Experimental studies
15.30 Underwater technology
17.30 Conference Dinner
Location: Oscars Backe 14 sal E3 (Across the library, entrance at the Borggården)Related content: