- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
Information about Lighthouse trainee programme
26 november, 2020 @ 2:00 e m - 3:00 e m
Are you a student of a technical master’s programme in Sweden which has relevance for the maritime sector? Then you might be interested in Lighthouse trainee programme. An information meeting about the programme was held on 26 November and can be watched also afterwards in the video above. Besides general information about the programme and the application process, presentations by participating companies were also given at this meeting.
Our trainee programme is an opportunity for recent graduates of technical masters programmes with relevance for the maritime sector to get work experience (paid) during 12 months at 3-4 different companies. Over the years, participating companies has for example been designers and consultancy companies, yards and manufacturers, classification societies, authorities and shipping companies.
The basic criterias to enroll are the following:
- Have a strong interest in shipping and sees a future in the Swedish maritime and/or marine sector
- Master of Science in Naval Architecture or other relevant technical master’s programs in Sweden
- Sufficient knowledge in Swedish to be able to participate in social contexts
- Excellent knowledge of English, both in speech and writing
- Maximum one year of work experience after graduation
- Good communication ability with the ability to network and build relationships
Further information about the programme and how you apply is to be found here.
For more information or questions, please contact Louise Warenius, coordinator at Lighthouse.